- This event has passed.
The Catalyst GIK Incubator cordially invites you and your students to attend the training sessions to Promote “Entrepreneurship via Establishment & Strengthening of Incubation Centers at Educational Institutions”.
The Catalyst GIK Incubator has arranged two training sessions in the upcoming week. Details of the sessions are given below.
Session on Thursday 11th January 2022 at 11:00 am by Mr. Rahat Gul will be on ” Pricing strategy/ Product launch/ positioning for Start-Ups”. During the session, the trainer will discuss:
- What are the different costs in a business.
- Importance and how to determine break-even point for a business.
- How to compute cost of sales and costs of production.
- Factors to be considered in setting the price of the product.
- Understanding different concepts in setting selling price for the product or service.
- Common pricing strategies for businesses.
Final-year students and faculty members are encouraged to participate, especially those who are considering starting their own start-ups/companies.