Join as: Dean Faculty of Computer Sciences and Engineering
(GIK Institute is an equal opportunity employer)
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the position of Dean, Faculty of Computer Sciences & Engineering. Candidates should possess PEC registration number in Computer Engineering discipline.
Requisite qualifications and experience are as follows
- PhD (Professor) from HEC/PEC recognized University in Computer Engineering with research focus in Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science or Cyber Security. The Candidates should have good exposure of latest development in the fields of Computer Sciences & Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Teaching/Research and Academic Planning/Education Management, Curriculum Development; preferably Dean/HoD experience in a recognized national or international University/ Higher Educational Institution.
- Experience with strategic planning at senior management level, preferably with Higher Education Context.
- Minimum 20 research publications in Impact Factor Journals only. (List to be furnished along with CV)
- Should have good understanding of accreditation requirements of various National/Regional/International Councils/Bodies.
- Should be familiar with the process and requirements of curriculum development/revision.
- Understanding of working in a National/International Higher Education Sector.
- Eligibility criteria are flexible and salary is negotiable in exceptionally outstanding cases.
GIK offers attractive salary packages and fringe benefits / facilities.
Interested candidates should send their applications online at https://giki.edu.pk/jobs by September 20, 2023. The candidates, who have already applied in response to earlier advertisement dated 21st July, 2023 are not required to apply again
GIK Institute, Topi-23640, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,
Ph: 0938-281026 Ext: 2442