On Campus Jobs For Undergraduate/Graduate Students
The Catalyst intends to offer on campus jobs to students of all faculties to be placed in Incubation Centre. Applications are invited from the eligible and deserving students at the Institute in following areas.
- Content writer/Social media Manager for Social Media Activities, Communication and Startup profiles copy writing.
Skills Required for Content Writer/Social-media Manager:
- Excellent Writing Skills, Proofreader & Editor
- Research Proficiency & Creativity
- Sourcing Information and Citations
- Understanding of social media
Terms of Reference:
- Sophomore or third year undergraduate students with CGPA of 2.7/4.00 and above.
- The selected students will be required to work for maximum of 10 hours per week (or 20 hours during summer if not taking summer semester) as long as the following criteria met.
- The student maintains good academics status.
- Student should remain available during the summer, if required.
- Satisfactory performance report submitted by the Dean/Head of Department concerned.
- The remuneration amount (Rs. 500/- per hour) will be paid to students in cash/ adjustment in Mess bills on monthly basis.
- Students hired on “On Campus Jobs” as will report to Director Incubation.
- Students will be allotted a shared office in Incubation Centre.
- Each week, student must agree the schedule of work for that week with Director Incubation.
- Director Incubation will monitor the progress of students on the assigned tasks
- Office Assistant Mr. Faizan Sultan will maintain a record of the attendance & progress made by the students to accounts for making payments to the students.
All interested students are advised to submit their applications along with updated CVs through their Deans/HoD concerned to AD Catalyst, latest by December 22, 2022.