Organic Electronics, Semiconductors, Photovoltaic, Sensors Fabrication, Telemetry Systems,
- I.Murtaza, Kh. S. Karimov, Zubair Ahmad, I. Qazi, M. Mahroof-Tahir, T. A. Khan, T. Amin, “Humidity sensitive field effect transistor” Journal of Semiconductor, Vol. 31, No. 5, 2010. (ISI Indexed)
- Kh. S. Karimov, T. A. Qasuria, Zubair Ahmad, “Impedance Hygrometer based on Cellulose and CuPc” Journal of Semiconductor. Vol. 31, No. 6, 2010. (ISI Indexed)
- Kh. S. Karimov, T. A. Qasuria, “Cellulose and PEPC based Humidity Sensor for Remote Sensing” Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Vol. 12, No. 8, p. 1743 – 1746, 2010. (IF=0.412) + ISI Indexed
- Kh. S. Karimov, M. Saleem, T. A. Qasuria, M. Farooq, “Surface type humidity Sensor based on Cellulose-PEPC for Telemetry Systems” Journal of Semiconductor. Vol. 32, No. 1, 2011. (ISI Indexed)
- Kh. S. Karimov, T. A. Qasuria, “Displacement sensitive organic field effect transistor for telemetry systems applications” Measurements, vol. 45, pp. 41-46, 2011. (IF=0.836) + ISI Indexed)
- Kh. S. Karimov, M. Saleem, M. Mahroof-Tahir, T. A. Qasuria, Adam Khan and T.A. Khan, “Displacement-sensitive organic field effect transistor” International journal of Electronics, iFirst, pp. 1-11, 2012 (IF=0.440) + ISI Indexed
- Uman Khalid, Muhammad Faizan Baloch, Haseeb Haider, Muhammad Usman Sardar, Muhammad Faisal Khan, Abdul Basit Zia and Tahseen Amin Khan Qasuria,“Smart Floor Cleaning Robot (CLEAR)”, Student Application Paper, IEEE Standards University E-Magazine, volume 6, issue 1, March 2016.
- Kh. S. Karimov, M. Abid, Dur-e-Zehra Baig, Syed A Moiz, Adam Khan, T. A. Qasuria, Khakim M. Akhmedov, Muhammad Ali and Umair Rao, “Combined Photo-Electric Cell and Thermoelectric Generator for Demonstrative Purposes” Academia Journal of Scientific Research 5(1): 022-033, January 2017 DOI: 10.15413/ajsr.2017.0160, ISSN 2315-7712, 2017.
- T. A. Qasuria, S. Alam, S. A. Qasuria, N. A. Qureshi, K. Islam, Kh. S. Karimov, “Insitu calibration of humidity with saimultaneous effect of resistance and capacitance at different frequencies” International Journal of Engineering and Applied Science, Vol. 4, No. 8, pp.63-66, 2017. (IF=2.14)
- Karimov, Kh and Ahmedov, Kh. and Ahmed, N and Qasuria, TA and Saeed, A and Bajwa, BA, Development and testing of a demonstration solar thermoelectric hybrid installation, Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, Volume 50, Issue 9, pp- 145-150 (2017).
- Qasuria, T.A.., Alam, S. and Qureshi, N.A., Fabrication of Inverted Perovskite Solar Cell with Cadmium Sulphide As Electron Transport Layer, International Journal Of Applied And Fundamental Research, Vol. 3, 2018. (IF:0.277)
- Khasan S.Karimov, Zubair Ahmad, M.Imran Khan, Khalid J.Siddiqui, T. A. Qasuria S.Zameer Abbass , M.Usman, Aziz-Ur Rehman, Elastic layered rubber-graphene composite fabricated by rubbing-in technology for the multi-functional sensors, Heliyon, Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2019. (Cite Score=1.66) (ISI Indexed)
- Tahseen Amin Qasuria, Noshin Fatima, Khasan Karimov, and Muhammad Imran Khan. “Poles apart gravity based planar organic multifunctional sensor using cobalt (II) phthalocyanine.” Materials Research Express, Volume 6, Number 9 (2019) (IF: 1.449). + ISI Indexed
- T. A. Qasuria, K. Islam, N. A. Qureshi, S. A. Qasuriac, S. Alam, Khasan S. Karimov, “Hybrid thermoelectric photovoltaic cell based on organic-inorganic heterojunction” Journal Of Optoelectronics And Advanced Materials, Vol. 21, No. 7-8, July – August, p. 455 – 458, 2019. (IF=0.588) + ISI Indexed
- T. A. Qasuria, S. Alam, Kh. S. Karimov, N. Fatima, Y. S. Alharthi, H. F. Alharbi, N. H. Alharthi, N. Amin, Md. Akhtaruzzaman. Stable perovskite based photodetector in impedance and capacitance mode, Results in Physics, Volume 15, December 2019. (IF= 3.042) + ISI Indexed
- Kh. S. Karimov, N. Fatima, T. A. Qasuria, K. J. Siddiqui, M. M. Bashir, Y. S. Alharthi, H. F. Alharbi, N. H. Alharthi, N. Amin, Md. Akhtaruzzaman, Innovative semi-transparent photo-thermoelectric cells based on bismuth antimony telluride alloy, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 816, 5 March 2020. (IF=4.175) + ISI Indexed
- Fatima, N., Karimov, K.S., Qasuria, T.A. and Ibrahim, M.A., A novel and stable way for energy harvesting from Bi2Te3Se alloy based semitransparent photo-thermoelectric module. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 849, p.156702, 2020. (I.F = 4.621) + ISI Indexed
- Noshin Fatima, Tehseen Amin Qasuria, Mohd. Adib Ibrahim, A brief review on smart grid residential network schemes, Sains Malaysiana, 2020 (accepted) (IF=0.65) + ISI Indexed
Master Thesis Supervised
- Fabrication and Characterization of Thermoelectric Thin Films of n-type Bi2Te3 Using Thermal Evaporation, 2014.
- Fabrication and Characterization of Thermoelectric Based Heterojunction Solar Cells, 2016.
- Fabrication of Inverted Perovskite Solar Cells with Cadmium Sulphide as Electron Transport Layer, 2018.
- Fabrication of cost-effective perovskite solar cells using carbon counter electrodes, 2018.
Undergraduate Final Year Projects
- Design and Implementation of a Physical Organic Sensor for Telemetry System Applications, 2013.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking in Solar System (Load Optimization Technique)
- Fabrication of Humidity Sensors, 2013.
- Burner Management System, 2014.
- GRASP (Gesture controlled Robotic Arm for Special Purposes), 2014.
- Design of chip by using Photolithographic process, 2015.
- Design of a thin film transparent solar cell, 2015.
- Autonomous Phantom Quad copter, 2015.
- Artificial Nerve Impulse Simulator, 2016.
- Cost Effective Solution for the Grid Tie Inverter, 2017.
- 3-D Laser Scanner for the Archeological and Architectural Purposes, 2017.
· Khasan S. Karimov, Kh.M.Akhmedov , Tahseen Amin Khan Qasuria et.al.” Hybrid solar thermoelectric collector”, registered in Patent Department of the Republic of Tajikistan, 2016.
Funded Research Projects
- Sensor Fabrication through Inkjet Printing Technique, 5548/KPK/NRPU/R&D/HEC/2016, HEC Funded Project, Worth 10.8 Million Rs, 2016. (Co-PI)
- Pak-China Science Foundation Project, worth 1.5 Million, Fabrication pf the Lithium-Ion Batteries, 2017. (Volunteer)
- IEEE USA funded FYP Project (Smart Floor Cleaning Robot), worth 500 $, Co-Supervisor. This Project also won the 1st Position in EMCOT, 2015 held at COMSAT Islamabad, May 2015.
- It is also Published in IEEE Magazine, (Uman Khalid, Muhammad Faizan Baloch, Haseeb Haider, Muhammad Usman Sardar, Muhammad Faisal Khan, Abdul Basit Zia and Tahseen Amin Khan Qasuria,“Smart Floor Cleaning Robot (CLEAR)”, Student Application Paper, IEEE Standards University E-Magazine, volume 6, issue 1, March 2016.
- This Project Won the Innovation Award at 4th Invention to Innovation Summit 2015, Organized by Institute of Research Promotion Pakistan (IRP) in collaboration with (ORIC)-Punjab University, Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) and IEEE –young Professionals Lahore, 4-5 March 2015.
- Got the HEC travel Grant of worth 202125.00 Rs for the conference presentation of my research work in Malaysia, 2013.
- Got the HEC travel Grant of worth 178506.00 Rs. for the conference presentation of my research work in Turkey, 2015.
- Got training Grant from GIK Institute for the “International Training Course on Applied Vacuum Technologies”, worth 8000/00Rs August 26-28, 2014.
- Got the Grant for the participation in “National Engineering Robotics Contest, 2014 from GIK Institute, worth 15000/00RS, 2014.
- Got funding from National Grassroots ICT Research Initiative (NGIRI) for the project, Design and Fabrication of Automated Embroidery Machine, April 2020.
University-Industry Linkage Program
· Currently working on the research Project of University-Industry Linkage Program between GIK Institute and one of the Leading Defense Organization of Pakistan.