PhD in Water Management (2016-2021)
Department of Water Resources, University of Rostock, Germany
Thesis Title: Integrated Hydrological and Mass Balance Assessment in a German Lowland Catchment with a Coupled Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modelling
MSc in Water Resources and Environmental Management (2013-2015)
Leibniz University Hannover, Germany
Thesis Title: Ground Water Contamination due to Unhealthy Sanitary Conditions
MSc in Water Resources Engineering (2010-2013)
University of Engineering & Technology Lahore, Pakistan
Thesis Title: Study of Benching Phenomenon at Upstream Slope of Mangla Dam Main Embankment
- Ali, Sikandar, Muhammad Jehanzeb Masud Cheema, Muhammad Mohsin Waqas, Muhammad Waseem, Megersa Kebede Leta, Muhammad Uzair Qamar, Usman Khalid Awan, Muhammad Bilal, and Muhammad Habib ur Rahman. “Flood Mitigation in the Transboundary Chenab River Basin: A Basin-Wise Approach from Flood Forecasting to Management.” Remote Sensing 13, no. 19 (2021): 3916. (IF=4.848)
- Waqas, Muhammad Mohsin, Muhammad Waseem, Sikandar Ali, Megersa Kebede Leta, Adnan Noor Shah, Usman Khalid Awan, and Syed Hamid Hussain Shah. “Evaluating the Spatio-Temporal Distribution of Irrigation Water Components for Water Resources Management using Geo-Informatics Approach.” Sustainability 13, no. 15 (2021): 8607. (IF=3.251)
- Yaseen, Muhammad, Muhammad Waseem, Yasir Latif, Muhammad Imran Azam, Ijaz Ahmad, Sohail Abbas, Muhammad Kaleem Sarwar, and Ghulam Nabi. “Statistical Downscaling and Hydrological Modeling-Based Runoff Simulation in Trans-Boundary Mangla Watershed Pakistan.” Water 12, no. 11 (2020): 3254. (IF=3.103)
- Ali, Sikandar, Muhammad Jehanzeb Masud Cheema, Muhammad Mohsin Waqas, Muhammad Waseem, Usman Khalid Awan, and Tasneem Khaliq. “Changes in Snow Cover Dynamics over the Indus Basin: Evidences from 2008 to 2018 MODIS NDSI Trends Analysis.” Remote Sensing 12, no. 17 (2020): 2782. (IF=4.848)
- Waseem, Muhammad, Jannik Schilling, Frauke Kachholz, and Jens Tränckner. “Improved representation of flow and water quality in a North-eastern German lowland catchment by combining low-frequency monitored data with hydrological modelling.” Sustainability 12, no. 12 (2020): 4812. (IF=3.251)
- Waseem, Muhammad, Frauke Kachholz, Wolfgang Klehr, and Jens Traenckner. “Suitability of a coupled hydrologic and hydraulic model to simulate surface water and groundwater hydrology in a typical North-Eastern Germany lowland catchment.” Applied Sciences 10, no. 4 (2020): 1281. (IF=2.697)
- Saddique, Qaisar, Muhammad Imran Khan, Muhammad Habib ur Rahman, Xu Jiatun, Muhammad Waseem, Thomas Gaiser, Muhammad Mohsin Waqas, Ijaz Ahmad, Li Chong, and Huanjie Cai. “Effects of elevated air temperature and CO2 on maize production and water use efficiency under future climate change scenarios in Shaanxi Province, China.” Atmosphere 11, no. 8 (2020): 843. (IF=2.686)
- Waqas, Muhammad Mohsin, Syed Hamid Hussain Shah, Usman Khalid Awan, Muhammad Waseem, Ishfaq Ahmad, Muhammad Fahad, Yasir Niaz, and Sikandar Ali. “Evaluating the Impact of Climate Change on Water Productivity of Maize in the Semi-Arid Environment of Punjab, Pakistan.” Sustainability 12, no. 9 (2020): 3905. (IF=3.251)
- Haider, Haroon, Muhammad Zaman, Shiyin Liu, Muhammad Saifullah, Muhammad Usman, Junaid Nawaz Chauhdary, Muhammad Naveed Anjum, and Muhammad Waseem. “Appraisal of climate change and its impact on water resources of Pakistan: A case study of Mangla Watershed.” Atmosphere 11, no. 10 (2020): 1071. (IF=2.686)
- Ashraf, Muhammad N., Muhammad H. Mahmood, Muhammad Sultan, Narges Banaeian, Muhammad Usman, Sobhy M. Ibrahim, Muhammad UBU Butt et al. “Investigation of Input and Output Energy for Wheat Production: A Comprehensive Study for Tehsil Mailsi (Pakistan).” Sustainability 12, no. 17 (2020): 6884. (IF=3.251)
- Asmat Ullah, Ishfaq Ahmad, Muhammad Waseem, Muhammad Mohsin Waqas, Muhammad Ashraf Bhatti, and Ashfaq Ahmad. “Optimizing Management Options through Empirical Modeling to Improve Pearl Millet Production for Semi-Arid and Arid Regions of Punjab, Pakistan.” Sustainability 12, no. 18 (2020): 7715. (IF=3.251)
- Waseem, Muhammad, Frauke Kachholz, and Jens Traenckner. “Suitability of common models to estimate hydrology and diffuse water pollution in North-eastern German lowland catchments with intensive agricultural land use.” Frontiers of Agricultural Science and Engineering 5, no. 4 (2018): 420-431. (IF=0.60)
- Usman, Muhammad, Muhammad Waseem, Nithish Mani, and George Andiego. “Optimization of soil aquifer treatment by chemical oxidation with hydrogen peroxide addition.” Pollution 4, no. 3 (2018): 369-379.
- Waseem, Muhammad, Tatyana Koegst, and Jens Tränckner. “Groundwater contribution to surface water contamination in a North German low land catchment with intensive agricultural land use.” Journal of Water Resource and Protection 10, no. 03 (2018): 231.
- Waseem, M., N. Mani, G. Andiego, and M. Usman. “A review of criteria of fit for hydrological models.” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) 4, no. 11 (2017): 1765-1772.
- Andiego, George, Muhammad Waseem, Muhammad Usman, and Nithish Mani. “The Influence of Rain Gauge Network Density on the Performance of a Hydrological Model.” Computational Water, Energy, and Environmental Engineering 7, no. 1 (2017): 27-50.