M Imran Khan, Hee Young Kim, Shuichi Miyazaki. Improvement in shape memory properties of TiNiPd alloys by quaternary addition of Cu. Abstracts of Japan Institute of Metals Spring Meeting, March-2011, Kyoto University Japan, P 196.
M Imran Khan, Hee Young Kim, Shuichi Miyazaki. Effect of Cu addition on the properties of TiNiPd alloys for high temperature applications. International conference on martensitic transformation (ICOMAT 2011) Osaka-Japan, P 148.
M Imran Khan, Hee Young Kim, Shuichi Miyazaki. Effect of thermo-mechanical treatment on the shape memory characteristics of TiNiPdCu high temperature shape memoryalloys. Abstracts of Japan Institute of Metals Fall Meeting 2011, Okinawa, 52-0794.
M Imran Khan, Hee Young Kim, Shuichi Miyazaki. Effect of thermomechanical treatment on the microstructure of TiNiPdCu high temperature shape memory alloys. Abstracts of Japan Institute of Metals Spring Meeting, March-2012, Yokohama National University, Japan, 193-0152.
M Imran Khan, Hee Young Kim, Shuichi Miyazaki. Effects of thermomechanical treatment on the high temperature shape memory characteristics of a Ti50Ni20Pd25Cu5 alloy. NIMS Conference 2012, Tsukuba, Japan, A0043.
M Imran Khan, Hee Young Kim, Shuichi Miyazaki. Effect of cold deformation ratio on the precipitation behavior of TiNiPdCu alloys. Abstracts of Japan Institute of Metals Fall Meeting, Eihime University, Matsuyama, Japan, September 2012, 601-0400.
Masamine Imahashi, M. Imran Khan, Hee Young Kim, Shuichi Miyazaki. The effects of Pd and Cu contents on the shape memory properties of TiNiPdCu alloys. Japan Institute of Metals Spring Meeting, Tokyo University of Science, Tokyo.
Gul Rizwan M, Tahir I. Khan and M. Imran KhanWear Behavior of Radiation Cross-linked Polythylenes, 2nd international conference on: Applications of Traditional and High Performance Materials in Harsh Environments, American University of Sharjah, UAE (2006).
Rizwan M Gul , M Imran Khan, Adeel Raza, Properties of Radiated Cross linked Poly Ethylene for hip joint applications, International Symposium of advanced materials, 2001, Islamabad
1. Special Seminar delivered at School of Chemical and Materials Engineering (SCME) NUST, Islamabad on the topic of High Temperature Cyclic Stability of High Temperature Shape Memory Alloys. (23 September 2014)
2. Delivered a Seminar as a keynote speaker at Conference of Emerging Materials and Processes (CEMP)2015, NUST, Islamabd. Topic of the seminar was Control of Nano-scale Precipitation Behavior by Altering the Cold Deformation Ratio in TiNiPdCu based High Temperature Shape Memory Alloys.
3. Invited Speaker in International Conference on Advanced Materials and Emerging Technologies, 2016 (ICAMET) University of Engineering and Technology Lahore
Smart Polymer Nano-composites: Energy Harvesting, Self-Healing and Shape Memory Applications A Brief Overview of Shape Memory Effect in Thermoplastic Polymers: M. Imran Khan, M. M. Zagho, R. A. Shakoor, Springer Book Series on Polymer and Composite Materials 2017.
1. Ongoing Funded Research Project
Project Title: Improvement in the cold workability of Titanium-Nickel base smart materials for biomedical and engineering applications.
Cost: Rs.9.36 Million
Duration: Three years (2017-2019)
Funding Agency: Higher Education Commission (HEC) under NRPU scheme
2 .Completed Funded Research Project
Project Title: Design and fabrication of TiNi Wire Drawing Machine
Cost: Rs.0.725 Million
Duration: two years (2015-2016)
Funding Agency: Directorate of Science and Technology (DoST) KP
• Member Japan institute of metals
• Registered Engineer at Pakistan Engineering Council
PI: Dr Muhammad Imran Khan
Co-PI: Dr Rashid Ali
1. Engineer Ehtesham ul Haq
2. Engineer Syed Abbass Raza
3. Mairaj Ahmad