- Khan, Kashif. U., Xuehe, Z., Atlas, F., & Khan, F. (2019). The Impact of Dominant Logic and Competitive Intensity on SMEs Performance: A Case from China. Journal of Innovation & Knowledge, 4(1), 1-11. (Q1, Elsevier-SSCI and Scopus Indexed, IF=9.269).
- Kashif U Khan, Farhan K, Fouzia Atlas (2020), Khan, “Impact of intangible resources (dominant logic) on SMEs innovation performance, the mediating role of dynamic managerial capabilities: evidence from China”, European Journal of Innovation Management, 24 No. 5, pp. 1679-1699. https://doi.org/10.1108/EJIM-07-2020-0276 (Q1 and SSCI Indexed, IF=4.691).
- Khan, M. N., Ashraf, M. A., Seinen, D., Khan, K. U., & Laar, R. A. (2021). Social Media for Knowledge Acquisition and Dissemination: The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Collaborative Learning Driven Social Media Adoption. Frontiers in psychology, 12, 648253. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2021.648253 . (Q2 and SSCI, IF= 2.990).
- Khan Kashif Ullah with Akhtar, S & Atlas, F & Irfan, M., (2021), Stimulating students’ pro-environmental behavior in higher education institutions: An ability motivation-opportunity perspective. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 1-22. (Q1, SCIE and IF= 3.219).
- Ma, F., Khan, F., Khan, K. U., & XiangYun, (2021). Investigating the Impact of Information Technology, Absorptive Capacity, and Dynamic Capabilities on Firm Performance: An Empirical Study. SAGE Open, 11(4), 21582440211061388. (Q1 and SSCI indexed, IF= 1.356).
- Khan, K. U., Atlas, F., Xuehe, Z., Khan, F., & Khan, S. (2020). The mediating role of dynamic managerial capabilities: The interplay between dominant logic and small‐and medium‐sized enterprises performance in China. Journal of Public Affairs, 20(2), e2002. (Q2, John Wiley & Sons-ESCI and Scopus Indexed-Ranked B in ABDC).
- Khan, Kashif. U., Wei, S., Atlas, F., Hamayun, M., Zaheer, A. N., Ahmed, B., & Khan, F. (2017). Marketing conception in SMEs: a paradigm shift, why SMEs fail to adopt marketing in Hefei, China. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, 14(3), 364-381. (Q2, Inderscience-Scopus Indexed-Ranked 1 in AJG/ABS).
- Noureldien, M., Zhong, R., Khan K U. (2020). A comprehensive study on strengthening IPR Paradigm affecting regional development based on “One Belt One Road” collaboration between China and the Middle East. Journal of Public Affairs, e2473. (Q2, John Wiley & Sons-ESCI and Scopus Indexed-Ranked B in ABDC).
- Khan Kashif Ullah with Akhtar, S., Hassan, S., Irfan, M., & Atlas, F. (2019)., Antecedents of task performance: An examination of transformation leadership, team communication, team creativity and team trust, Journal of Public Affairs, 19(2): e1927 (Q2, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ESCI Indexed-Ranked B in ABDC).
- Xiao Juan Zhang, Farhan Khan, Xiang Jinpeng & Kashif Ullah Khan (2019). Trust and Knowledge sharing in ICT Environment: Evidence from Chinese Firms, COLLNET Journal of Scientometric and Information Management 13:1, 147-165, (Taylor & Francs/ESCI indexed)
- Khan, F., Xuehe, Z., Atlas, F., Khan, Kashif. U., Pitafi, A., & Saleem, M. U. (2017). The impact of absorptive capacity and dominant logic on innovation performance of public sector organizations in Hefei (Anhui Province), China. Management Science Letters, 7(6), 275–284. http://doi.org/10.5267/j.msl.2017.3.004 (Q2 and Scopus Indexed).
- Zaheer, A. N., Wei, S., Nabi, G., Attia, M. N., Khan, Kashif. U., & Rashid, F. (2016). Service Evaluation and Customer Orientation using Need Based Approach to Enhance Effectiveness in Public Sector Marketing. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 7(3 S1), 155 (Scopus Indexed).
- KHAN, A. U., KHAN, K. U., ATLAS, F., AKHTAR, S., & Farhan, K. H. A. N. (2021). Critical factors influencing MOOCs retention: The mediating role of information technology. Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education, 22(4), 82-101. (ESCI and Scopus Indexed)
- Khan, K., Atlas, F., Khan, F., (2021), What to click: Understanding the interplay between online retailer trustworthiness attributes and consumer trust in response to COVID-19, European Academy of Management– EURAM 2021, Reshaping Capitalism for a Sustainable world.
- Atlas, F., Khan,K.,Khan,F., (2021), Impact of Green Product Attributes on Consumer Trust (Sustainable Consumer Buying Behaviour), the Mediating Role of Green Marketing, European Academy of Management — EURAM 2021, Reshaping Capitalism for a Sustainable world.
- Khan, F., Khan, K.,Atlas, F., (2021), Technological innovation in manufacturing companies: The interplay between IT capabilities and knowledge management – An empirical study, 35th conference of British Academy of Science (BAM).
Dr. Kashif Ullah Khan is the Assistant Professor of Management at Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology. He has completed a Ph.D. degree from the University of Science and Technology of China (ranked 97-QS ranking). He has also completed Master and Bachelor of Business Administration respectively from Quaid I Azam University Islamabad and Gomal University D I Khan. He joined GIK in September 2017.
Dr. Kashif Ullah Khan has research interests in strategic management, strategic entrepreneurship, performance management, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in emerging economies, Intangible resources.
He is currently working on his research papers and has submitted some papers to a good quality journals including Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Journal of Public Affairs, and Journal of Consumer Behaviour.
Dr. Kashif Ullah Khan has worked at Habib Bank Limited (HBL) for four years. He has managerial experience in corporate sector helps him teach management courses with a practical approach.
Dr. Kashif Ullah Khan has extensive experience in the design and delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate curricula in management, strategic management, and engineering management.
Dr. Kashif currently teaches the Corporate Law and Professional Ethics and Strategic Management modules to BS engineering and management sciences students. These modules help students to develop the skills that will support strategic thinking and ethical behaviors in organizations.