Qualifications: Ph.D (Electrical Engineering) from University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Research Interests: Modelling and Controls of the dynamics System; Adaptive Signal processing; Biomedical instrumentation; Modeling and controls of Physiological System; Renewable Energy; and Computer Architecture.
1) Dur-e-Zehra Baig; R. Ahmad, Andrey Savkin and Branko Celler, Robust Adaptive H∞ Control Design for Heart Rate Regulation during Rhythmic Exercises of Unknown Type; International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing;33(5): pages 01-12, 19 March 2019, DOI: 10.1002/acs.2992. (IF=2.25).
2) Kh.S.Karimov, Kh.M.Akhmedov, Dur-e-Zehra Baig, Adam Khan, Tahseen Amin Khan Qasuria, Noshin Fatima, Muhammad Ali, Umair Rao, S.A.Moiz, Solar hybrid thermoelectric collector, Patent No.887 of the Republic of Tajikistan, 17 April, 2018.
3) Combined Photo-Electric Cell and Thermoelectric Generator for Demonstrative Purposes Khasan Skarimov1,2, Muhammadabid3, Dur-E-Zehra Baig1, Syed A Moiz4, Adam Khan5, T. A. Qasuria1, Khakimma Khmedov2, Muhammad Ali6 and Umair Rao 1 Academia Journal of Scientific Research 5(1): 022-033, January 2017, DOI: 10.15413/ajsr.2017.0160, ISSN 2315-7712.
4) Physiological Control of Human Heart Rate and Oxygen Consumption during Rhythmic Exercises, Quantitative Methods (q-bio.QM); Systems and Control (cs.SY), arXiv:1403.7105 [q-bio.QM], March, 2014.
5) Self biofeedback control of oxygen consumption (Vo2) during cycling exercise: Based on its real time estimate, Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference 2013:477-480 · July 2013.
6) Estimation of oxygen consumption during cycling and rowing, Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference 2012:711-4 · August 2012.
7) An adaptive H ∞ control design for exercise-independent human heart rate regulation system, 9th IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation, ICCA 2011, Santiago, Chile, December 19-21, 2011.
8) Modeling of Human Heart Rate Response during Walking, Cycling and Rowing, Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference 2010:2553-6 · August 2010.
As a researcher, I am pursuing my research in the fields of Control Engineering, Bio-Medical Instrumentation and Data Scientist.
4. As a member Final year project Evaluation Committee member, my major responsibility is to evaluate FYP throughout the academic year.
I worked for the OBE/OBA assessment loops in OBE accreditation committee and also monitoring the shortcoming of the course files. Moreover, provide help to the course instructor for writing the course learning outcomes (CLOs). I also worked for mapping the desired program learning outcome (PLOs) with respect to the CLOs. At the institute OBE committee, I am responsible for the assessment of interfaculty SAR. Also conduct interfaculty MOCK visits.
SAR committee member, my responsibility is to write and organize the SAR for PEC accreditation in year 2017.