- Sarwar, B., Xiao, M., Husnain, M. and Naheed, R. (2018), “Board financial expertise and dividend-paying behavior of firms”, Management Decision, Vol. 56 No. 9, pp. 1839-1868. SSCI (IF : 4.95)
- Sarwar, B., Kutan, A., Ming, X. and Husnain, M. (2019), “How do talented managers view dividend policy? Further evidence from Chinese equity market”, International Journal of Emerging Markets, Vol. 15 No. 3, pp. 559-586. SSCI (IF: 2.488)
- Sarwar, B., Xiao, M., Husnain (2020) Economic policy uncertainty and dividend sustainability: new insight from emerging equity market of China, Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 33:1. SSCI (IF: 2.85)
- Sarwar, B. and R. Naheed. Managerial Ability and Dividend policy during Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Emerging Market of China. in Proceedings of the 2019 3rd International Conference on Management Engineering, Software Engineering and Service Sciences. 2019. ACM. (EI conference)
- Sarwar, B., and Hasan, M. (2021), Impact of economic policy uncertainty on dividend decision: A moderating role of board financial expertise, Journal of Public affairs (Scopus, HEC Recognized X Category), DOI : https://doi.org/10.1002/pa.2613
- Wu, M., Um-e-Habiba, Husnain, M. and Sarwar, B. (2021) ‘Examining the weak-form efficiency and opportunities for technical analysis in foreign exchange market: new insight from trading partners of Pakistan’, Int. J. Business and Emerging Markets (Scopus, HEC Recognized Y Category)
- Naheed, R., Sarwar, B., and Naheed, R. (2021), Managers Ability and Investment Dynamics during the Global Financial Crisis: An Emerging Market Context, Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies (Scopus, HEC Recognized Y)
- Naheed, R., Jawad, M., Naz, M., Sarwar, B., Naheed, R. (2021), Managerial ability and investment decisions: Evidence from Chinese market, Managerial and Decision Economics, (Scopus, HEC Recognized X Category), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/mde.3287
- Wu MengYun, Um-e-Habiba, Muhammad Husnain, Sarwar, B., Waris Ali, “Board Financial Expertise and Corporate Cash Holdings: Moderating Role of Multiple Large Shareholders in Emerging Family Firms”, Complexity, vol. 2021. https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/6397515. SCIE( IF: 2.83)
- Ali, S., Rehman, R.U., Sarwar, B., Shoukat, A. and Farooq, M. (2021), “Board financial expertise and foreign institutional investment: the moderating role of ownership concentration”, Review of International Business and Strategy, https://doi.org/10.1108/RIBS-02-2021-0032. (Scopus, HEC Recognized Y)
Dr. Bushra Sarwar is the Assistant Professor of Management Sciences department at Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology. She has compelted her Ph.D. Degree in Mangement Sciences with specialization in Accounting & Finance from University of Science and Technology Beijing. During her Ph.D tenure she has won several international student awards based on her impact factor publications. She has done her Masters in Finance from CUST Islamabad with good GPA. She has also received higher achiever award during her BBA degree from International Islamic University Islamabad.
Her research interests include but not limited to Corporate Finance, Investments, Project Finance (Project Management), Behavioral Finance, Corporate Policies, Economic Policy Uncertainty, Environmental Disclosures, Environmental Research etc.
She has experience of working in leading telecommunication Industry of Pakistan, PTCL. She has also worked in the largest Islamic Bank in Paistan, Meezan Bank. Her professional experience will help her to teach mangement student with a pratical approach.