MS Degree Program
Graduates in Engineering, Sciences and Mathematics from HEC recognized institutions who have:
- A minimum of sixteen years of schooling or 4 year education after FA/FSc (130 credit hours) in the relevant discipline.
- Sound academic record (minimum 60% marks or equivalent) throughout the academic career.
- Minimum 50% cumulative score in NTS GAT-General Test.
PhD Degree Program
- Applicants with minimum CGPA of 3.00 or above at MS/M.Phil and overall minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Minimum 60% cumulative score in NTS GAT-Subject or GRE-Subject Test.
- HEC conditions apply.
Candidates have to pass interview conducted by the Institute for final selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interviews.