Application Procedure and Admission Requirements
Applications are invited for admission to the graduate programs leading to MS and PhD degrees. The following materials must be submitted for admission:
- Send a printed copy of online application form along with the following supporting material (Click here for online application form).
- Paste one recent passport size color photograph in the space provided on application form.
- Original receipt of application processing fee Rs. 5,000/- (nonrefundable) drawn on any online branch of Habib Bank Ltd. A/C No. 19790000085901.
- Attested copies of CNIC and Domecile.
Attested copies of: i. SSC Certificate and DMC, ii. HSSC Certificate and DMC, iii. BSc/BS Degree and Transcript, iv. MSc/MS/MPhil Degree and Transcript
- Attested copy of the results card: NTS GAT-General (for MS), NTS GAT/GRE-Subject (for PhD).
- One-page summary outlining the applicant’s previous research and/or his/her practical experience. He/she should also indicate his/her academic and research interest at GIK Institute and work interest after getting his/her degree.
- Three letter of recommendation signed by the referees (class teachers of the last Institution attended) to vouch for the applicant’s academic record and performance. Click here to print the Recommendation Letter.
Important note for submission of application form:
i. Use only A-4 size paper for all documents.
ii. Clip all documents in order as mentioned above.
iii. Do not staple or fold any document. Use a proper paper clip if required and use only A-4 size or large envelope.
iv. Clearly mention (application for MS or PhD) with degree/program name on the upper right corner of the envelope.
v. Application must reach the Graduate Admissions Office, GIK Institutte, Topi (District Swabi) latest by 26 June 2019.
vi. Application will not be processed in case; (a) Itis late. (b) Incomplete or unaccompanied by any supporting document (S# 1 to 8 above). (c) Applicants who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.