(we are equal opportunity employer)
|Senior Medical Officer||Manager/Deputy Director (Marketing)|
|In-charge Medical Center|
Applications are invited for the above posts in the Institute. Requisite qualifications and experience for each post are as follows:
Senior Medical Officer:
MBBS/MCPS/MRCP/M.D from a recognized University with minimum 2 years’ post qualifications experience in a government or semi government or autonomous or a private reputed hospital / organization. Must be registered with PMDC Islamabad. Should have good working knowledge of computer and excellent communication skills.
Manager/Deputy Director Marketing:
Qualification, age and Experience:
First Class Master’s in Business Administration (Marketing) or MS in Management Sciences with specialization in marketing from a renowned institution with upper age limit of 35 years (relax- able in most suitable cases) having minimum of 7 years of relevant post qualification experience in a government or semi government or autonomous or a reputed private organization in any one or more of the following fields, namely, marketing, media relations, content writing, copywriting and communication (relevant education within higher education sector is highly preferred).
- Build & manage relationship with Print and Electronic Media, other Institutions and Regulators etc.
- Co-ordinate and conduct all Visits to GIK
- Build and manage relationship with Student Councilors/ Principal offices of educational institutions across country
- Assist with admissions drive visits to educational institutions across the country.
- Manage relationship with foreign missions/embassies/alumni.
- Grow and expand Institute’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Also develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management.
- Monitor social, print and electronic media and submit reports to the Management about the activity related to the Institute.
- Develop, improve and manage content for prospectus, newsletters, event handbooks, press releases, news, magazine articles and other official printables of the Institute.
- Write and post content on the Institute web pages, including visuals and interactive features.
- Develop periodic media plans for the Institute
- Writing, editing and managing web content with web developers/ IT Department and Deans/Heads of Departments to develop and revise content, new features and functionalities for their respective sections on the website.
- Ensure professional presentation and availability of up-to-date information about activities and events of the Institute on the web.
Development of Global and Local Marketing Plans
- Develop local and global marketing plans every year through close coordination and requirements gathering with all stake holders
- Plan, prepare and implement marketing activities/campaigns to build brand awareness of GIK in local and global markets
- Work closely with related departments in connection with admission campaigns in line with the brand positioning and its attributes.
- Develop presentation material for GIK on campus and off campus visits
- Devise the GIK Marketing Strategy, with particular focus to undergraduate, graduate and PhD programs.
Custodian of GIK Brand
- Ensure that GIK identity is safeguarded with correct use of logo on all on campus student society related activities/sponsorships.
- Develop and implement a tariff for on campus branding opportunities
Planning & Budgeting
- Assist the HoD to prepare department budget according to the agreed marketing plans
- Provide support to current and upcoming departmental activities and initiatives
- Research on brand image building for customized applications
- Prepare speeches for spokesperson of the official events.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned
- Strong communication, networking and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong on Strategy and planning
- Strong on multitasking and time management
- Excellent English writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication/ presentation/ computer skills with proven experience of working in a team.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and practices
- Strong EQ
In-charge Medical Center:
MBBS /MCPS /MRCP / M.D from a recognized University with 15 years’ post qualification experience and preferably five years as Medical Superintendent/Deputy Medical Superintendent in a government (Civil and Military) or semi government or autonomous or a private reputed hospital / organization. Must be registered with Pakistan Medical Commission. Should have good working knowledge of computer and excellent communication skills.
GIK offers attractive salary packages and fringe benefits / facilities. Interested candidates should send their applications online at https://giki.edu.pk/jobs by 16th February, 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interviews.
GIK Institute, Topi-23640, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,
Ph: 0938-281026 Ext: 2442