Professor Dr. Abdel Nasser Tawfik, Founding Director Egyptian Center for Theoretical Physics, MTI Modern University, Egypt visited Computational Physics Modeling & Simulation (CPMS) in March 2015. He was accompanied by Ms. Nada Ezzelarab who is a MS student in Egypt and working under joint supervision of Prof. Dr. Jameel-Un Nabi.
Activities of Professor Dr. Abdul Nasser Tawfik during his visit.
- Presented a special seminar on “Egyptian Particle Colliders” at GIK Institute.
- Discussed “Nuclear Abundance Problem” with CPMS group.
- Discussed possibility of submitting a joint research proposal for collaboration with CERN, Geneva.
- Discussed possibility of establishing UNESCO Centre of Excellence in MTI Egypt and GIK Institute Pakistan.
- Ms. Nada Ezzelarab had exchange of codes and research problems with CPMS students.